We are ready to welcome quarantine-free travel under the following:
- Fully vaccinated adults from a Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) approved country no less than 14 days before your date of departure. The vaccine must be approved by the WHO or Ministry of Health of Thailand and you must show negative RT-PCR result taken within 72 hours before travel
- Children under the age of 18 and travelling with fully vaccinated parents or guardians are eligible, but must present a negative result for COVID-19 within 72 hours before travel
- Travellers must purchase health insurance with a minimum coverage of USD 100,000 and covers COVID-19 treatment in Thailand throughout for the duration of the entire stay
- All international travellers must stay at SHA PLUS certified properties with a confirmation letter in SHABA format and download the ThailandPLUS mobile application
- You can stay another 7 nights at a SHA PLUS hotel in Surat Thani, Krabi or Phang-Nga but the first 7 days must be at the same hotel in Phuket
- Required to obtain a receipt of advance payment for COVID-19 testings in Phuket. You will be asked to take an RT-PCR test on Day 1, Day 6-7 and Day 12-13 of your stay.
- All RT-PCR tests must be booked and paid directly to PSAS system
- If the first test result is negative, you can travel anywhere in Phuket
- After 14 nights, you are able to travel to other areas of Thailand. Departures earlier than 7 nights in Phuket or other approved areas must be international departures from Phuket only
- Upon departure, please present a negative RT-PCR result issued within 72 hours at the airline's check-in counter
- Travellers from Maximum and Strict Controlled provinces (dark-red zones), Maximum Controlled provinces (red zones) Controlled provinces (orange zone) are not required to quarantine, provided:
- Two doses of an approved vaccine or one dose of AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna or Johnson & Johnson at least 14 days before arrival has been received. Please also present a Vaccine Certificate
- Negative RT-PCR or Antigen Test result issued within 72 hours
- Have a confirmed reservation at a hotel with payment for the accommodation
- Register online at GoPhuget and download the MorChana mobile application
- If you have recovered from COVID-19 for at least 90 days, please present a certificate and have a valid Vaccine Certificate
- People staying more than 7 days should undergo 1 COVID-19 test at their own expense
*Travel requirements are based on the latest updates from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and may change
What is SHA PLUS?
SHA PLUS certification is awarded by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to properties with over 70% of hotel employees vaccinated, and adhere to the best practices in health and safety.