Book by 24 July 2022 Travel until 30 July 2022
Recharge and quarantine at OZO Wesley Hong Kong while you get ready to explore the city. Relax with rates from 980 HKD net per room per night for one person including Full Board meal plan and free Wi-Fi. Full Board has breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- OZO Wesley Hong Kong is a Designated Quarantine Hotel. We only accept bookings from overseas guests (outside China and Macau) for compulsory quarantine, excluding the self-monitoring period after completion of compulsory quarantine. Travel advisories are based on the latest updates from The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Guests are not allowed to leave the room during the quarantine period
- Learn more about the Full Board meal plan here
- Meals, amenities and other requested items will be provided and placed outside the guest room
- Housekeeping and laundry services will not be available during the quarantine period
- Outside food deliveries and necessities brought by outsiders must be dropped off between 08:00 and 22:00 at the designated area to our staff and will be subsequently sent to the guest rooms
OZO Wesley Hong Kong
4 star Hong Kong
Accommodation in Wanchai
• Hong Kong International Airport, 40 mins. • Wanchai MTR Station, 10 mins. • Admiralty MTR Station, 10 mins.
• 251 guest rooms • Quality bed with pillow top mattress • Superior - Suite Studio
• TONE fitness room • The Lounge • EAT2Go, grab and go
• Victoria Peak (also The Peak) • Man Mo Temple • Tsim Sha Tsui
OZO Wesley Hong Kong
22 Hennessy Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, China
Tel: +852 2292 3000
Check-in / Check-out
Smoking is allowed at designated outdoor areas
You may be asked to present the credit card used to confirm your reservation at check-in.
visa master americanexpress unionpay jcb wechathongkong alipayhongkong American Express, UnionPay, WeChat Pay HK and AlipayHK are accepted on-site only and are not applicable for online payment.
- Last check-out date is 31 July 2022.
- Rates are inclusive of 10% service charge.
- Guests must present valid COVID-19 negative test result documents according to the HKSAR Government directives upon check-in.
- For guests arriving at Hong Kong who have stayed in places outside mainland China and Macau during the relevant period, and have been fully vaccinated, a minimum stay of 7 consecutive nights is required.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner must be consumed on the day and cannot be carried forward. Any unconsumed meal cannot be used for any other service or exchanged for cash.
- Meal delivery time and menu items are subject to change without prior notice.
- Kids ages 12 to 17 can be unaccompanied by an adult for quarantine however, a “Consent form for unaccompanied persons staying in Designated Hotel” must be signed by the parent or legal guardian prior to arrival.
- For child aged below 12, he/ she must be accompanied by an adult/ caretaker. The accompanying adult/ caretaker can apply for conditional approval from the Department of Health before the arrival of the child. The completed application form should be returned to the Department of Health by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The quarantine guests should bring along a copy of such approval for the stay.
- ONYX Rewards members cannot earn points, cannot receive benefits and cannot use points towards a redemption booking.
- Full pre-payment for the total reservation value is required at the time of confirmation. The offer is non-refundable, non-amendable and cannot be transferred.
- Smoking is prohibited in all guest rooms.
- In case of any dispute, OZO Wesley Hong Kong reserves the right of interpretation to the extent permitted by the applicable laws.