Frequently Asked Questions
OZO Kandy Sri Lanka
Rooms and Rates
- Does my room reservation require a guarantee?
- ... Yes, all room reservations require a credit card guarantee ...
- How do I cancel my hotel reservation without a charge?
- ... To cancel your booking without incurring charges, please contact our Reservations Department at least 72 hours prior to your arrival
Note that cancellations only apply to our Room Only or Room & Breakfast rates as Early Bird Deals are non-refundable ...
- What are the standard check-in and check-out times of the hotel?
- ... You can check-in from 14:00 and check-out at 12:00 ...
- Is there free WiFi?
- ... Yes, we have free WiFi in all areas ...
- What room types do you have?
- ... We have 122 guest rooms. Here are the details:
||King or Twin
||King or Twin
||King or Twin
- Is there a safety deposit box available at the hotel?
- ... All guestrooms have an in-room safe ...
Travelling with Children
- Are baby cots available for the rooms?
- ... Baby cots are available on request ...
- Are babysitting services available?
- ... Yes, we provide this service on request at an extra charge. One day advanced booking is also required ...
- Are high chairs available in the restaurants?
- ... Yes, we have high chairs in the all-day dining restaurant EAT ...
- Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurants?
- ... A selection of vegetarian a la carte and buffet dishes are available ...
- Is a special menu available for children?
- ... Yes ...
- Do you have 24 hour room service?
- ... No. However, room service is available from 06:00 – 22:00 ...
- Is there a swimming pool at the hotel?
- ... Yes, there is ...
- Do you provide special facilities and services for disabled guests?
- ... Yes, we do. Our facilities include a dedicated guest room for disabled guests, wheelchair accessible bathrooms and designated parking ...
- Do you have a tour desk where I can book excursions during my stay?
- ... Yes, excursions can be booked through our reception at The Spot ...
- Can we book sightseeing tours directly at the hotel?
- ... Yes, our Front Office team members are able to help you with this...
General Hotel Information
- What are the local tourist attractions?
- ... The Sri Dalada Maligawa (Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic), Royal Botanical Gardens and Kandy Market Hall are all popular attractions that we recommend you visit ...
- Can the hotel re-confirm my on-going flight and make arrangements for domestic and international flights?
- ... Yes, we can ...
- Is a doctor available at the hotel?
- ... Yes, an on-call doctor is available ...
- What is the nearest hospital?
- ... Lakeside Adventist Hospital is approximately 5 minutes from the hotel ...
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- ... The nearest bank is 10 minutes away ...
- What voltage do you use in Sri Lanka?
- ... 230 Volts ...
- Is it safe to drink tap water in Sri Lanka?
- ... Unfortunately, the tap water in Sri Lanka is not potable. However, complimentary drinking water is provided in all guest rooms ...
- Do you provide rooms for drivers?
- ... Yes, accommodation is available for drivers upon request ...
- Do you offer discounts for group bookings?
- ... Yes, please contact our hotel’s Sales department by sending us an enquiry ...
- Do you have a pet policy?
- ... Regrettably, pets are not allowed at OZO Kandy Sri Lanka although guide dogs are permitted ...
- What newspapers does the hotel receive and can these be delivered to my room?
- ... Complimentary newspapers are available in public areas for free while local newspapers can be delivered to your room on request at a charge. Please contact our Front Desk for more information. ...